Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tutorial - Feathered Star

No I'm not doing the tutorial but I need to learn how to make the block for my Grandma's Best Blocks project so I'm sending you to One Piece at a Time http://erinrussek.typepad.com/  She has done a step by step tutorial that I think I might even be able to tackle :) She also has a short cut tut.
Fabric triangles and I are not best friends what with my "all thumbs" disposition for sewing small pieces together but I shall overcome !!!!!! I better had given all the triangles I have to make in my project :)

4 comments:

Lynne RidgeAndFurrow said...

I will have to look at her tutorial. I made a large single feathered star for my Mums Quilt - I love the pattern. Will report back when I've read the tutorial.Off to collect snow now for snow dyeing as detailed on Joans blog at MooseStashQuilting.blogspot.com

January Asia said...

I like the design and the name. It truly is a feathered star.

http://caffeinatedglobe.blogspot.com/

MaryLu said...

Thanks for the tut tip. I have feathered stars in my future, so this will be a good thing for me to read up on.
Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.