Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy 101 Award

The delightfully named January Asia at http://caffeinatedglobe.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-101-award-bestowed-on-caffeinated.html bestowed this award on some of us because she liked our photography. I'll share more on Monday.
10 things that make me happy/thankful.
1. my family
2. the Nashville Temple
3. interacting with other genealogists/family historians
4. the world of blogging and all the wonderfully talented people out there
5. mentoring
6. peanut butter and banana sandwiches
7. the changing of the seasons
8. visiting Britain
9. sunrises/sunsets
19. emerging flowers and plants

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

Amazing. Some of the ten things that make you happy are also things that make me happy, except mine is the London Temple . . . well ANY temple I guess!