Friday, June 18, 2010

Project updates - a smorgasbord

My two sided "Flowers in the Garden" wall hanging is about complete. Just have to finish embroidering some flower centers. I might reveal next week what it is actually for :) It needs some dog hair removal because darling Lucy decided to jump up on the bed and lie on it and left some blow out behind. Aaaargh !!!!!!
Fabric package #2 has arrived and now I wait for #3. Then I can start my two new quilt projects. Here's a peak at a couple of possible combinations.

4 of the 5 500th posting giveaway packages are in the mail. Keep your eyes peeled ladies :)
My PIF gifts have started arriving. Micki received the mini pillow/pincushion (front and back shown below) and appropriately enough it arrived close to her birthday which was yesterday :) I have to follow up with my other two ladies.
I'm making progress with my main crocheting project. I've discovered muscles in my fingers I forgot I had :) Michaels has a sale at the moment so I bought enough yarn to finish up this project, another one I am working on and an idea for a Christmas present.
I got a fun box in the mail but you will have to go to my other blog to see what that was all about. http://stitchacrosstheborder.blogspot.com/2010/06/lady-of-steeles-hand-embroidery-crafts.html
There's some other fun mystery projects in the works, more about those later.
I sent of my Postcard Pizzazz fabric postcard to Carole Marie for the mystery challenge and realized after it left that I forgot to take a picture. I hope she takes a decent one that I can borrow.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love your fabric combinations. So pretty.