Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sleeping mommy

Got sick with something on Thursday and slept through most of Friday, Saturday and part of Sunday. Still feel a bit cruddy but at least I'm up and around and functioning somewhat :)

Belated Mother's Day to those of you who celebrated it. I asked for, and got ........ a new iron :) along with a large cutting mat, a game called "In a Pickle" which is quite amusing and some heat pads and hot water bottle to "boil my brain" when I have my migraines.

Needless to say there has been next to zero sewing or quilting happening over the past few days. Hopefully I'll be able to get some of my fabric postcards, spring quiltie and cross stitch exchanges completed before school is out for the summer at the end of next week !!!!!

3 comments:

Lula said...

Hugs ((((Carol)))) hope you feel lots better

Micki said...

Hope you are feeling better and back to your crafts soon!
Micki

Carol said...

Thanks ladies. I'm feeling a bit better. The "aging" body takes a bit longer to bounce back than it used to :)

I've definately been having withdrawel symptoms regarding not getting much sewing done !!!!!