Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Schools out for summer

As happens most summers I won't be getting much quilting done. 

My two youngest are going on a pioneer re-enactment in June so for the next couple of weeks I will be busy trying to put their outfits together. After that there is an assortment of camps and then ........ a big family vacation. (This will involve passports.)

So expect postings to this blog to be intermittent till the beginning of September. I will be doing some occasional postings at my cross stitch blog because I have some gifts to finish up before we head out on our family vacation and we will keep you posted on events at our family blog.

2 comments:

Micki said...

Enjoy your summer!
Micki

Chris said...

Hi Carol

Only just seen your comment on my blog..and so here I am reqading yours... and I love those post cards, I might try one of those if you don't mind me using your idea?
I have a quilting mad friend who is visiting us from Australia in July and a blogging quilting friend who has chosen me for a PIF and I'd love to say thank you to her, so quilted post card would be perfect. Enjoy your children this summer hols I used to love them all when my four were children, they all grew up too soon!
Chris x