Monday, July 13, 2009

Beginnings and endings

I got the contact info for the person I will be making a mini quilt for "In The Good Ol Summertime" mini quilt swap. I've seen her blog before and I am happy to be making for her. Now I just have to decide if I want to go with one that is already partially made or do a brand new one. I still have not heard back from the recipient of my mini quilt in the "spring Blooms" swap.

Two of the group blogs I am with, Todays Title and Doodle Day are closing down. The group owner has decided to create a new one that will combine all of the different art elements in one place. I'm going to wait till I get back from vacation before deciding whether I want to join in or not. Got some other things in the works.

So I have one more swap commitment for Postcard Pizzazz to get completed (early) before we head of into the wild blue yonder. Got to get my thinking cap on and go play with fabric for a while :) All my other swaps are done and in the mail.

I've been playing around with my blog templates again. I might keep them for a while :)

If we are able to post to a blog while we are in Britain it will be to http://jocarhansenfamily.blogspot.com/

Toodles people. I'll be back here some time in August or maybe sooner :)

2 comments:

Sarah or Semmy said...

Just want to let you know I love the design and colors of your page now. May you and your family have a most wonderful vacation with safe traveling and many great adventures. Semmy

Micki said...

Your blog looks great! It is always nice to change the look every once in a while.
Micki