Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mrs Moen's Napkin Challenge

The reveals start today so head on over to http://mrsmoen.blogspot.com/ to see some creative interpretations. I like them all so far.
I'm still working on mine.
Here's my "inspiration" napkin.
And here's a sneak peak at one of the corners in progress. What ...... you were expecting something white !!!!!!!! I confess I was originally going to do a whole cloth style but I got rummaging in my fabric drawers and had an AHA moment ........
Got to go finish painting walls then I can work some more on it.

3 comments:

Dolores said...

Oh my, this will be interesting. Hurry up and finish painting. I want to see this finished. Yes, I was expecting white but this is so much more interesting.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the color bars at the edges! Very cute :-)

~ Meagan

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

absolutely lovely