Friday, February 25, 2011
Colourful Fridays - Black & White
1. lace drapes bought from a thrift store (they hang at a number of our windows.)
2. black & white music folder (belongs to my oldest daughter)
3. caricature of me drawn by a friend when we were both at the Edinburgh Festival in the 1970's
4. one of my black ink sketches of a flower (usually sits in my craft/sewing room).
5. a hand cranked emergency lantern (from my youngest daughter's bedroom.)
6. ladle from the kitchen with a wee candle in it.
7. black sequined evening purse (a gift from my parents.)
6. black and white ceramic Scottish dogs (usually sit on our mantlepiece.)
7. A Love mug :)
9. cell phone
10. penguin (a gift)
11. Old Bible
12. Snowball candle (from the main bathroom)
13. Fabric postcards (received in swaps)
14. Pandigital - a christmas gift.
15. alphabet beads
16. velvet skirt
17. Marble pieces from the Nashville Temple given as a gift after the dedication.
Hop on over to http://daisyquilts.blogspot.com/ to see what everyone else found around their homes. Look who showed up to visit Robyn :) Party on dudes !!!