Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I made a heart ........

yep, just one. There will be more though because I am in the mood to make some.


Meet "Peaceful Heart". She measures about 5". I fussy cut the fabric so there is a surprise on the back for the recipient :)
My doctor told me that I have bronchitis and fluid in my ear, hence the earache (in addition to my regular sinus and allergy "issues") so he gave me a shot, antibiotics and something for my cough. Hopefully I will be right as rain in a few days.
Our school district is letting out 2 hours early today ....... something to do with a weather system heading our way. So my high school kids should bound in about 12.30 ish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello fellow Tennessean! I like your hearts and thanks for making a comment on the Rusic Wreaths at Mel's Cabin

Hootin Anni said...

That is beautiful...you did a super job. And I do hope you ARE feeling better as the days go by---

PS...thanks so much for the birthday wishes and your visiting with me yesterday!!!