Thursday, November 27, 2008

frprenescnnailrt - say what?

So I am taking a short break from helping my mother-in-law make Thanksgiving dinner and all will become clear as mud in a moment.

I am a member of a number of Yahoo groups. Our intrepid leader at Lady of Steeles Hand Embroidery Crafters posted a scrammbled up puzzle for us to work on over Thanksgiving. She has given me permission to post it here.

1. orsisscs
2. eleden
3. ofsls
4. opho
5. gtiantb
6. eatrptn
7. treaiaml
8. bgansikwetes
9. rany
10. tflriaumqe
11. efrruatncepi
12. ilutq
13. rsecsasrefrd
14. eclolbtaht
15. wcoalsleilp
16. tbloilucqk
17. htsoiwdesl
18. dweorkr
19. lhlanagwgni
20. frprenescnnailrt

Enjoy. And no I have not unscrammbled #20 yet :) My intent was to save the list for when I am travelling home but I got my mother-in-law started on it last night and wouldn't you know it she has solved all of them except one !!!!!!

No comments: