Friday, September 17, 2010

Project update - the "maybe" quilt

Some of you already know about the pattern booklet that has been sitting beside my sewing machine begging me to be used :) Well I was having difficulty with the center appliqué block for my "maybe quilt". Nothing I tried was looking the way I envisioned ...... then I had an AHA moment :)

I sent this photograph to Susan Brubaker Knapp and asked her if I could adapt her patterns from "Applique Petal Party" to embroidery. She very graciously agreed (personal use only). She is such a sweetheart :) You can visit her at http://wwwbluemoonriver.blogspot.com/


I'm about half way done with the running back stitch. Next on the list of stitches ....... French Knots.

1 comment:

Micki said...

I love your stitching, and what a great centre block!
Micki