Aaaaaaargh #1 - I thought I had finished my Gracie Jane quilt but was looking at it and thinking "something did not look right." I was reading an e-mail from Micki with some questions about the border and binding and realized ........... I forgot to attach the border !!!!!!!! How dumb do I feel. So the top for version #2 is now done. Much better. I added in another color/pattern and will have to do a different back. The other quilt will get used for something else.
Aaaaaaargh #2 - I was putting together a tutorial based on the 10" blocks experiment and even in the sunroom the shots did not work. The day was too damp and cloudy and I was not about to go outside and take photographs of every step. So I'll keep the photos to remind me how I put my different blocks together and do another set on a nicer day.