Friday, November 6, 2009

Project up-dates

I have completed the ornaments for the Learning FA Christmas exchange but you'll have to wait for photographs because I want to do a group one :)


I decided to redo the edge of my mini quilt for the Postcard Pizzazz exchange. It looks a whole lot better. It is straight but brainless me decided to photograph it on a cushion !!!!! Don't know what I was thinking.
A good chunk of my time this week has been spent working out my handout for the genealogy conference tomorrow. 3 pages now done and printed. I present after lunch so I hope everyone manages to stay awake :) The centerpieces for the tables are currently living in our sun room. We stuffed gift bags for everyone this morning and got the conference room set up.

2 comments:

Birdkitty said...

This is really cute, how big is it really. It is funny, you commented on my blog, so I looked at yours, I stood outside of that temple 4 days after we adopted our first boy right outside of Nashville and I was jut looking at the pictures a few days ago. We did not get to go in, but took pictures on the outside. The Church makes the world very small doesn't it. A person in Utah who posts a picture of a Quilt block runs into another member in Tennessee! I love it!

Carol said...

Aaaaaw nuts. I forgot to measure it !!!!!!!