Monday, August 17, 2009

Decisions, Decisions, decisions


A while ago I mentioned in one of my postings that I love "Grandma's Best Full-Size Quilt Blocks" by Better Homes and Gardens and that I want to make all of the blocks over a period of time.
As I was contemplating what to make as my main gift for the "I am a Stitchers Angel 2009" it struck me that this would be a good opportunity to use the book designs for some of my swaps.
I love the Ohio Rose design and I think it fits well with some of the requirements. I know the recipient's fabric preferences which will give it a bit of a different look.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Carol I like your idea of making the blocks in the book but what if you like them too much? you could make yourself a sampler quilt.

Carol said...

A sampler quilt is a good idea.

Micki said...

I agree...a sampler quilt is always nice.
Micki