At the top of the hill we have an elderly cabin. This is not it's original location. It was taken down piece by piece and put into storage till somewhere could be found for it. The local historical society raised funds and in 2006 it was put back together. It does get used on occasion and definately adds to the ambiance of the park.
The cabin dates from about 1797 and was built by Louis DeMoss. It was named Belle Vue. So our community is named after a log cabin.