Saturday, January 10, 2009

Commit your works ....

"Commit your works to the Lord and your plans will be established."
Proverbs 16:3

Love Proverbs. It's one of my favorite books in the Old Testament. This particular quote is written on a rock that I found in one of my boxes today. It is now sitting in my sewing room. It used to sit on a shelf by our front door but I like to rotate through my inspirational quotes collection so there is something else there at the moment.

We have been doing a lot of clearing out of closets this week and our local drop off point became the recipient of a van full of household items, electronics and games. Now we just have to tackle the books !!!!! I am not looking forward to that. We gave away a huge number last year but you wouldn't know it by looking around our rooms. :)

I got a spurt of creative energy this week and so far have about finished the top section of my "Scrappy Stars and Stripes" wall hanging, made 3 quilt tops for Project Stork and a plethora of fabric postcards. Now I am going to slow the pace down a bit over the rest of the weekend by doing some cross-stitch, watch the Titans v Ravens game and going to church.

No comments: