So now there is a definate (sp?) stripe across the middle which might get some writing put on it :) I used some of the dark blue night sky fabric. I also added another border using a tone on tone white that picks up the multi colored dot pattern.
Now I need to rummage round in my large pieces of fabric for a backing. Unfortunately the piece I would like to use (constellations) is bright pink which does not exactly work with the front. Might give it a try anyway just for fun :)
I've also been playing with my thin white fabric that is useless for quilting (been there, done that, never again). I found out today that it does make great prairie points so I might go iron up a storm and make different sizes to experiment with on some of my orphan blocks.