Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Racheal Ray

I don't watch TV much during the day except for this time of year. I was putting ornaments on the Christmas tree and the CD I was listening to had finished. Racheal Ray was on and interviewing Tom Jones. She is a huge fan of his and had such a hard time interviewing him without getting all flustery and in awe. It was quite refreshing to watch.

I'm working on an Amish style wall hanging for my son's bedroom. It took me quite a while today to baste the thing together because there is going to be a lot of hand stitching done on it. DS is not too sure about the feather stitch that is currently drawn on the center panel and requested that it be "manly" i.e. he wants the stitching done in black :)

Here's a thought. 

"To improve the golden moment of opportunity, and catch the good that is within our reach, is the great art of life."
William James

No comments: