Monday, September 7, 2009

Blog Hop - Luminous Quilts

My flower for today goes to Cynthia at Luminous Quilts http://luminousquilts.blogspot.com/
Cynthia and her family are currently living in Alabama but for a number of years lived here in Nashville and attended the same church as us.
She became a keen and inspiring participant in the quilt group we had during her time here.
Cynthia started quilting about 8 years ago and I actively encouraged her in her pursuit :)
As her family has grown so her quilting has simplified but all are wonderful and much appreciated by those who have been the lucky recipients. I have one of her early wall hangings in my collection.
Cynthia's blog is fairly new but I hope you find it interesting. Maybe some of us can convince her to do a "show and tell" of some of her earlier quilts. She has a book with all the details.
So hop on over and see what she is making for some of her lucky relatives.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I posted a bit about the first two quilts. There is more but can't find the pictures at the moment.