I've mentioned my White treadle machine in past postings and here it is. With all the re-arranging I did in my sewing room I now have space for it. Nik helped me haul it up from the basement last night and I gave it a good wipe down and check up.
It appears to be missing a key for the drawer locks, wooden hood for the machine and (unfortunately) the bobbin holder, bobbins and needles. The holder might be underneath but I have not lifted the machine all the way up yet.
The foot plate works just fine. A wee bit stiff but that can be fixed no problem. The band is a bit loose and while everything is able to turn somewhere there is a jam of some kind that prevents the needle shaft from working.