Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I've been PIF(fed)


I will be receiving a PIF gift from Elisa at Old Ragged Threads sometime within the next year. (http://paperfaerie71.blogspot.com)
Now it's my turn to ask you to play :)
If you would like to receive a hand made gift from me (by September 2010) please leave a comment at this blog. I need at least three people. If there are more entries I will do a drawing. I am also sharing the PIF at one of my other blogs.
If you are chosen you then run a PIF at your own blog and choose three people to send a gift too. Sounds like a whooooole lot of fun to me.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Certainly!

Wendy said...

I would love to play pif with you.

pojeda said...

Sounds like a good idea to me!

Calicojoan said...

You can count on me. That sounds like a ton of fun!

Calicojoan said...

Count me in, it sounds like a ton of fun to me!

Micki said...

I'm game...I love to pass the PIF along.
Micki

Carol said...

Sign ups are now closed between the two blogs. I will do the drawing tomorrow.